Knowing These 7 Secrets Will Make Your Weight Loss Goals Look Amazing

0
51
Weight Loss Goals
Weight Loss Goals

Knowing These 7 Secrets Will Make Your Weight Loss Goals Look Amazing

content

  • 10 kilos in 4 weeks
  • What is a kilogram of abdominal fat?
  • How much is fat reduction now realistic?
  • How can I reduce body fat?

Conclusion

Weight Loss Goals.Weight reduction and partner meditation are the dominant themes in advertising around the turn of the year. This is the time when these industries are booming. People are thinking about the changes of the year and how they want to change something. This is perfectly fine!

Weight Loss Goals

Making good resolutions is complicated. Hardly any of us is aware of the problems in this context. The subject of weight reduction is the result of gigantic stumbling blocks.Weight Loss Goals. Quickly, the motivation that would have been sufficient to reach something properly is fast. Lust becomes frustration!

 

Fitness guru readers know that you do not have to set diffuse but clear targets. Objectives that are measurable.Weight Loss Goals. In order not to fail due to excessive and unrealistic targets, it is indispensable to know what is going on!

 

What can you achieve in the field of fitness?

 

So much is clear: Pinocchio’s thin brother is never going to “Beach – Arnold” within a summer holiday period of four weeks. Even if many would wish!Weight Loss Goals.

 

But what is realistic? How much can you lose weight? How many muscles can you build? In this part, we take care of the weight reduction.

 

10 kilos in 4 weeks *

An unmistakable feature of a perfectly untrustworthy method is an adventurous promise.Weight Loss Goals. Using the most elusive methods is simply trying to pull the money out of the pocket of the people suffering from weight problems. Often you lose not only money but also massively put health at risk. In the best case, you tap into the “Jojo trap”.

 

Let’s get to the point!

 

The human body consists of 70% water. We all know the boxer who sweats a day before his fight, which gives the pores to get into a lower weight class. There are often 3 kg and more.

 

Weight Loss Goals.Our body stores a certain amount of carbohydrates in the muscles and the liver (glycogen). Normal mortals are blessed with about 300 – 400 g of stored glycogen. To bind one gram of glycogen, 2.7g of water is required. If the stores are not emptied and refilled (for example low-carb), then 1 kg-1.5 kg of weight loss is quickly added.

 

We all carry a lot of weight in the stomach and intestine with us. Some 1 kg, others up to 4 kg.

 

It is already clear that you can reduce the weight of your weight in an extremely short time without affecting anything! Ruckzuck is 6 kg and more away. We are really not really primarily about weight reduction, but about fat loss! And fat we have not lost much by this time. In the worst case, certain crash dieters even lead us to lose valuable muscles through a lack of protein.Weight Loss Goals. Musculature, which consumes calm energy and is decisive for a sporty, athletic appearance.

 

What is a kilogram of abdominal fat? *

Now you are sure that this is a rhetorical question! From the article “Worth knowing about calories” you know that 1 g of fat provides 9.3 kcal. To lose one kilogram of fat you would have to burn 1000 X 9.3 = 9300 Kcal. The value you have but never seen in this context. 7000 already rather! There is something wrong?

 

Adipose tissue does not consist of 100% fat, but 80%, which is stored in the tissue.Weight Loss Goals. The remaining 20% consist of proteins and water. Now you have to do it per kilogram of adipose tissue “only” with about 800g of fat. This results in a value of about 7000 kcal, which must be consumed in order to get rid of the unwanted cushion.

 

Note: It is noted to the professional mathematicians among you that the removal of the tissue and the making available of the energy from the fat also consumes energy. Therefore, the purely mathematical value (800 X 9,3 = 7440 kcal) is corrected accordingly downwards.

 

How much is fat reduction now realistic? *

Assume that you can achieve a fat reduction of 250g to 500g per week by healthy means. If we look again at what we have said about the adipose tissue, this corresponds to a weight loss of about 300 to 600 g.Weight Loss Goals. Does not it sound like much? Oh, that’s a lot. After all, it’s all about the fat. You will, and unfortunately, you can not completely prevent, also lose muscle mass and, of course, water.

 

1 kg weight loss in a week is thus feasible.

 

How can I reduce body fat? *

The famous energy deficit brings you to your goal. You need to consume more energy than you take to you.Weight Loss Goals There are two ways to do this.Either you reduce the intake of your calories or you take care of more Be

 

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY